Summer

I know summer isn't completely over, but I have moved back to Pierre so for me its get back to work time.  I spent the summer in Sioux Falls taking classes towards my masters.  I love going back to SF for the summer. I get to spend time with my college friends and I am a lot closer to my family.  Summer started with a trip to Florida with my parents and my Best Friend Morgan.  My brother got married so there were all sorts of fun that went along with that event!  I got to spend time at Nate's lake cabin, and got to see some very beloved friends that have moved oh so far away.  I also got to run in the Color Run with my friend Sarah.  I love the east side of the state because of the wonderful people there, but it is good to be back in my own bed with my own bathroom.  Here are a few pictures from my phone this summer.
At the Shout House for Hannah's Bachelorette

Pin the Kiss on the Man :) 
Nate's Cabin Boating
Janna and I at Tanner and Jacquie's Wedding

Me and the Birthday Girl
Lauren, she makes me happy! 


Morg and I on Pensacola Beach

at Trey & Hannah's Rehearsal Dinner

At Tanner and Jacquie's Wedding

We are Color Runners!

Comments