it's been a while

I have come back... really because I don't know where to go.

I thought I had things pretty figured out.

but...

I have NO clue what the future holds.

So, let's start with what I know.

1. I have a heavenly Father who loves me more than I can comprehend.

2. I have an amazing husband who loves me more than I deserve.

3. I have family and friends that truly care about me and my well-being.

4. I live 1,500 miles from what I would consider "home".

5. I will not be teaching at the Lake Washington School District next fall.

6. We will not be adding a 3rd member to our family this December.

7. "I'll praise you in this storm." is much easier sung, than done.

May has been an absolutely rough month. I have had people tell me that it really doesn't get worse than this.  When it rains it pours...

We don't understand His plan for us right now.  I have many random theories that I may or may not bore you with at some point. But, right now all I know is... I am not in control.  Even though I did not get my miracle this month, I know the He is Good.  This song, has been on repeat in my car, my bed, well pretty much anywhere.  Sometimes it's really hard to answer the question.  "How are you?" Sometimes it isn't "well with my soul", but it will be.  


~MCWEB

Comments